Hope things are well at PRC Travel

Hi Ahmed

First off, let me say that I haven't added you to any mailing list or anything. I'm the Managing Editor at Geek Insider and I'm simply trying to make new business contacts.

GeekInsider.com has been around for a decade now and we provide a platform for backlinks and advertising for those companies wishing to raise their DA or expand their exposure.

While our site tends to focus on entertainment, pop culture, and tech news, our audience enjoys a wide variety of topics. If you have clients or campaigns that require blogs, back-linking, or advertising on established websites, we should definitely talk.

Thanks Ahmed, I sincerely hope you like what you see and that we can work together.

P.S. I am indeed a real person over here. When not working on Geek Insider stuff, I enjoy reading, playing games, and watching movies.. so basically doing Geek related things LOL.

Stay safe & healthy Ahmed.

Event's show 2022

Tech-powered for business

Popular posts from this blog

Eid Mubarak - Wishing you a Happy Eid al-Fitr 🎉